Carrying a baby close can feel like the best option, but not all models provide the same level of support. Did you know that some styles can actually be bad for baby? This really surprised me, too!
Unlike traditional baby carriers, Huggs has created a one-of-a-kind hip seat that offers these great features:
- Hip Seat Technology – Baby is ergonomically seated in a healthy hip position.
- Carrying Positions – Front-Inward; Front-Outward; Back Carry; and Hip Carry. (The Hip seat can also be detached and used alone.)
- Dual-layer Center Panel – Keeps baby comfortable at all times through different weather.
- Neck Support – Adjusts to support baby’s head and neck.
- Sleeping Hood – Provides support and privacy while sleeping or nursing, and shields baby from sunlight.
- Crisscross Strap – An alternative to traditional backpack straps, it allow users to wear the carrier for a longer duration and offers a better fit for petite users.
- Teething Pads – These versatile organic cotton pads snap around the shoulder straps of the carrier, providing a safe surface to teethe as baby grows.
- Retractable Pockets – The multi-purpose pockets (front & sides) provide easy storage for necessities such as phone and keys.
- Hands-in Connection – Offering an efficient, hands-on proximity.
- Weight Distribution – Maximizing comfort by alleviating pressure on the wearer’s back and shoulders.
- Safety Standards – No harmful substances, such as BPA, Latex, Phthalate, PVC.
- Warranty – 2-year, plus low-cost extended plan.
One winner will receive their own Huggs Baby Carrier. This giveaway will be open until 7/31/17. Good luck to all!